Sunday, August 23, 2015


  • 1. Start with a smile on your face & give details about Name, Place after greeting.
  • 2. If necessary only add your family details.
  • 3. Tell about your educational details.
  • 4. Share about why you want to do JOB so.
  • 5. About your Project in Brief.
  • 6. The person who inspired you a lot.
  • 7. Then about your interests/hobbies.
  • 8. Also how you will spend your time when you are free.
  • 9. Tell about skills.
  • 10.Then conclude by saying THANKS to the Person who is listening to you.



For Example

Good morning mam/sir,

It's my pleasure to introduce my self. Well, I'm Rani born and raised in Kathmandu.

I have done my schooling in Little flower Montessori English Medium High School with, then I did my plus 12 from BISHWA JR COLLEGE and now I'm pursuing my final year B-Tech from CBIT.

My strengths are my attitude that I like to take challenges that I CAN do it, my way of thinking that I take both success and failure in a balanced manner.

I don't like to say weakness but I like to say scope for improvement that is I won't leave any ask in completely, I believe in my self and my hard work and I want perfection in every thing.

My short term goal is I want a such a platform where I can grow my career along with the organisation growth like yours and.

My Long term goal is I want to be one of the reason for the success of the organisation and I want to see your organisation as a bench mark to other organisations.

My ethic is "i never neglect an opportunity for my improvement".

Thats all about me sir. Thank you for giving me such a wonderful opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment